Debbies Photoshoot

Debbie asked me to photograph her, for an application she is making, she is applying to be a film extra. when I arrived we had a chat about the sort of thing she was looking for, she basically needed a couple of straight forward portrait photos of herself head and shoulders and a full portrait. she also asked me if her little scottie dog could be in some of the shots too, as she wanted to include him with the hope that he would be taken in as an extra aswell, well what a fantastic couple, personally I think they will make great extras on telly, and I hope my photos have done the pair justice, here are a few of the arty shots I created during the shoot, probably not the ones she will be sending off, (I willl post them soon). the three pics ive posted here shows the lovely interaction that you get between a devoted dog and his owner friend.